- At Piscataway High School BACK GYM
- Tuesday Evenings Only, Beginning Tuesday June 28, 2016
- 7:00 to 7:40 White Belt & Yellow Belt Rank; Once your session is finished, you may leave.
- 7:41 to 7:55 Purple & Up
- Everyone MUST be out of the building by 7:59 PM
- Summer Uniform : Martial Arts Pant, PMA T-Shirt, Belt; If you have outgrown your PMA White T-Shirt, use any PLAIN white t-shirt. Students, martial arts begins with how you present yourself. We are a martial arts program... not a SpongeBob or PowderPuff Girls program. So please, plain white shirts. Instructors and Assistants, Plain Black TShirt is acceptable.
- Bring your own water bottles.
- Moms and Dads, please stay with your children. There may be other activities happening in the gym while we hold class in our section of the gym. It is your responsibility to accompany them to the restrooms or water fountains. It is also your responsibility to walk with them into the gym to attend class, and out of the gym at the end of class.
- Moms and Dads, if you would like to join the workout, please feel free to do so. Please be reminded that you are participating of your own choice, and do not hold the program or any instructors responsible for "aches and pains" :)
See you all in class .... Oss