- I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
- By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart.
- Respect yourself and others will respect you.
- It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop.
- Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- A journey of a thousand miles began with one single step.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fall.
- Learning without thoughts is labor lost.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire.
Quote from Bruce Lee
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put in a teapot and it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend."