The first class for the 2015-16 training program is on tonight, Friday, September 18th, 2015 at 7:00 in the Conackamack Gym, and will continue on Tuesdays and Fridays at the same time. Please do your best to arrive 5-10 minutes early so you can be in line in full uniform by 6:55. Warm-ups start promptly at 7:00.
Assistant Instructors, please try to arrive by 6:45 in order to help students with uniforms and line up.
All returning students ... FULL Uniform starting tonight!
New students who are planning to join the program : Open Enrollment is on any Tuesday or Friday class thru September 29th. Open enrollment is closed after Sept.29th, and is not available again until Nov. 1st. Please be sure to see the Become a Member and resource pages for Students and Parents, as well as the other pages in the website.
Some classes are cancelled due to events in Conackamack. Here is a tentative list of cancelled classes:
- Friday, November 6, 2015 - NJEA Convention
- Friday, November 20, 2015 - Conferences
- Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - Conferences
- Friday, November 27, 2015 - Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 25, 2015 - Winter Break
- Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - Winter Break
- Friday, January 1, 2016 - Winter Break
- Friday, February 12, 2016 - President's Day
- Friday, March 25, 2016 - Spring Break
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - Spring Break
- Friday, April 1, 2016 - Spring Break
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - NJHS Induction
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - Musical Week
- Friday, April 29, 2016 - Musical Week
- Friday, May 27, 2016 - Memorial Day
For the most up-to-date list of cancelled classes, please visit the Locations, Dates, and Times page.
Make sure to check this website often for new announcements, and we'll see you in class!